Your name was randomly selected using the Rafflecopter widget and you’ve won the Yarn Haul Giveaway. I’ve emailed you to collect your address info so I can send you all of your goodies! Again, here’s what you’ll be receiving:
- (1) Ball of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick in “Fisherman”
- (1) Ball of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick in “Sequoia”
- (1) Ball of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Worsted in “Mushroom”
- (1) Pair of ChiaoGoo 12-inch Wood Needles Size US#17 (12.75mm)
- (1) ChiaGoo Bamboo Crochet Hook Size P/16 (11.5mm)
- (1) Pair of TOLT hand-forged metal scissors
- (1) TOLT Wood Gauge Ruler
- (1) Large yarn needle
- Waste yarn (for Provisional Cast On)
- Printed pattern, “Whiskey & Rye” (not pictured)
A big thanks to everyone who entered and left a comment. I loved reading all of your favorite things and memories of fall. It was an awesome way to ring in the season!
I don’t want you all to walk away empty handed, so please leave a kind “Congratulations” to the winner along with your Ravelry name and the name of what pattern you’d like (OR eBook) in the comments section of this blog post and I’ll send you a FREE pattern of your choice. OR any ONE of my eBooks! Yay!!! Here is my Ravelry Store so you can browse my paid patterns/eBooks and choose which one you’d like for free. ENJOY!!! 🙂
(P.S. If you don’t have a Ravelry account and would rather have a pattern (or eBook) emailed to you directly, just say so in your comment and I’ll send it to your email address that you have linked to your WordPress login.)
And again, congrats to Pattie Sue for winning the Giveaway! 🙂
Happy knitting Lovelies!